Donations to SKWC, Inc. can be made by clicking the links to SKWC Membership, Pin Pool and Boom Club, below.
This transaction is securely managed by DonorView.
- GENERAL DONATION
Not linked to any specified program. Any amount. Thank you in advance.
- SKWC MEMBERSHIP
Being Member is an opportunity for all fans to be an active member of the Rutgers wrestling family. B1G Champion membership requires a $25 donation with benefits including membership meetings and a 20% discount at Scarlet Fever. NCAA Champion memberships costs $150 with benefits including membership meetings, a complimentary ticket to the team banquet, an invitation to a team practice and a 20% discount at Scarlet Fever.
- PIN POOL
One of the most important fundraising initiatives of the SKWC is the PIN POOL. The SKWC uses PIN POOL contributions to engage senior level world caliber athletes, hire a World Team member as our Volunteer Coach, pay for travel to the Olympic Training Center, promote amateur wrestling in New Jersey, and help secure internships for our wrestlers. Supporters can pledge from $1 to $300 per Pin. At the end of the season, we multiply the team’s total pins by one’s pledge to determine the contribution (i.e. $10 x 47 = $470). Last year we had 47 pins.
- BOOM CLUB
Contributions to the BOOM CLUB will only be used to pay staff not paid by Rutgers including our Resident Athletes, our volunteer coach, the director of recruiting, and the shared salary of Reece Humphrey (the Head Coach of the New Jersey Regional Training Center). There are six levels of participation with exclusive benefits:
- Big Ten Champion Level: BOOM CLUB hat and Long sleeve dri fit tee shirt. Donation of $600 or $50 a month plus 2018-2019 Pin Pool Pledge
- All American Level: Coaches Polo Shirt plus Big Ten Champion Benefits. Donation of $1,200 or $100 a month plus 2018-2019 Pin Pool Pledge
- NCAA Champion Level: Quarter Zip Wrestling Jacket, plus All American Benefits and invite to team practice or picnic. Donation of $3,000 or $250 a month plus 2018-2019 Pin Pool Pledge
- Olympic Bronze Medalist Level: Hooded performance sweatshirt, plus NCAA Champion Benefits and unique match day experience. Donation of $6,000 or $500 a month plus 2018-2019 plus 2018-2019 Pin Pool Pledge
- Olympic Silver Medalist Level: Full Zip woven jacket plus Bronze Medalist Benefits and Dinner for 2 with Coaches at Rutgers Club Total SKWC Donations of $15,000 (Pin Pool, Golf Outing, RAFFLE, BOOM CLUB, etc.)
- Olympic Gold Medalist Level: Elite item “Climaheat Hybrid jacket” plus Silver Medalist Benefits and away trip for 2 with team including travel, hotel, and tickets. Total SKWC Donations $20,000 (Pin Pool, Golf Outing, RAFFLE, BOOM CLUB, etc.)
Donations greater than $20k will be dedicated to a long-term endowment that can grow so the SKWC is less dependent on annual contributions. Please contact David Bugen.
- SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES
During the year the SKWC holds many events to build the Rutgers and SKWC wrestling family. These events have included golf outings, a Casino Knight, NCAA Ticket RAFFLES, post match socials, and celebrations at the B1G Tournament and the NCAA Tournament. Fans on the SKWC email list are notified of these special events and opportunities.
Tax-deductible checks can be mailed to
c/o Rutgers Wrestling
Athletic Performance Center
95 Rockafeller Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854
For additional reference on rules concerning boosters and compliance: NCAA’s Role of Boosters