October 12, 2021
The SKWC spent considerable time during the COVID 19 period evaluating everything we do with a goal of maximizing our support of Rutgers Wrestling and the growth of all amateur wrestling in New Jersey. In speaking with our loyal supporters, we concluded that our fund-raising efforts needed to be streamlined.
We are doing that by taking the following actions:
- The BOOM CLUB has been discontinued
- The dues-based membership program has been discontinued
- The PIN POOL will return in its traditional format with some optional new features added. We will be announcing this over the next few weeks
- The ability for our supporters to make donations on a one time or installment basis.
- A small number of fund-raising activities such as the annual golf tournament will be held
- Online auctions of Rutgers Athletics memorabilia and experiences will be held.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANYONE PARTICIPATING IN THE PIN POOL, MAKING A DONATION OF AT LEAST $25, ATTENDING A DESIGNATED FUND RAISING EVENT, OR WINNING AN AUCTION WILL BE CONSIDERED A MEMBER OF THE SKWC FOR THE CURRENT YEAR.
All members will receive KnightFalls which will once again be a member only publication. We will be announcing further donor benefits as our programs are introduced. It is our intention to provide more person-to-person interaction using platforms such as ZOOM. It is our goal to provide our members with the best possible insight into Rutgers Wrestling. SKWC members are an integral part of Rutgers Wrestling achieving the high goals that have been set and we want every one of you to know that you are a part of the team.
Stay closely tuned to your email over the next two weeks! We need you to get on the mat with us to join the pin pool to kickstart our journey to a new pin pool record in 2021-22!
SKWC, Executive Director