All refund requests MUST be received
via letter or email.
Faxes will not be accepted.
Telephone messages will not be accepted.
Coach Goodale [email protected]
Scarlet Knights Wrestling Camps
130 College Avenue Gymnasium
New Brunswick, NJ 08903
Refund request MUST include the following information in order to be processed:
- Camper’s Name
- Camp Name and Date
- Amount Paid
- Person to Whom the refund check will be issued
- Address refund check should be mailed
- Reason for refund
- Allowable Exception Documentation (see below)
Refund requests made by June 1, 2018 will receive a full refund. Standard mail requests must be postmarked by June 1, 2016.
Refund requests made AFTER June 1, 2018 and prior to the first day of camp will receive a refund minus the $200 non-refundable deposit.
NO refunds will be issued to campers who are “no shows” (do not attend camp and/or notify us via standard mail or email prior to the first day of camp).
This policy will be strictly enforced with the only allowable exceptions listed below.
- Camp is cancelled: If the camp is cancelled, a 100% refund will be given to all per-registered campers.
- Medical: If a camper cannot participate in camp due to medical reasons, the following policy shall be applied. Refund requests received prior to June 1, 2018 will receive a full refund with or without a note from the doctor. Refund requests received after June 1, 2018 and prior to the first day of camp with a doctor’s note stating that participation in camp is against his/her medical advice will receive a refund minus a $100 administration fee. No refunds will be issued to campers who are “no shows”.
- Death in the family: If this situation applies to you, please accept our sincerest condolences. We must be notified BEFORE the first day of camp and a full refund will be issued.
- Injury During Camp:If a camper sustains an injury that does not allow them to continue to participate in camp, the following policy shall apply:
- No refund will be issued to an injured camper that chooses to stay at camp. If an injured camper wants to stay at camp, they must be approved to do so by the camp’s athletic trainer.
- If the athletic trainer determines that the camper’s health is at further risk should he/she continue at camp, the camper will be sent home and offered a pro-rated refund.